| || |
| | PARTNERS IN EXCELLENCE
JUNE 19, 2013 Solution Provider Or Problem Solver?
'As sales people, we are supposed to provide solutions to our customers problems. We either lead with Insight, making customers aware of opportunities/problems and incenting them to change; or we find a customer that knows they have a problem and is looking to solve it. But that doesn’t mean we’re problem solvers! PROBLEM! But it’s not really the same thing. But we are!
| | THE PIPELINE
JUNE 19, 2013 You’re Great At What You Do – But What You’re Doing Isn’t That Great
'By Tibor Shanto – firstname.lastname@example.org. One of the things that makes great sales leaders great, is their ability to delicately balance various and at time juxtaposing dynamics in sales. One of the more subtle but potentially very impactful of these is in achieving structured change and improvement in the way their organizations and individual sales people sell in changing environments.
| | CUSTOMER CENTRIC SELLING
JUNE 19, 2013 Sales Training Article about the Silver Bullet in Sales
'Sales Training Article: A Silver Bullet. By John Holland, Chief Content Officer, CustomerCentric Selling® - The Sales Training Company Most people have a deep-seated need to be perceived as a decent person. m convinced that many of the thankfully few miserable people I’ve had to deal with believe they are reasonable human beings. wanted to describe one situation where it turned the tide.
| | SCORE MORE SALES
JUNE 17, 2013 Inside Sales Power Tip 118 – Share Insight
'Do you have a prospective customer relationship that went dark on you? Did you have a good conversation, perhaps did a demo, they responded favorably and then nothing else? It is frustrating when this happens because it could indicate one of a number of things. They liked what you talked about but are back in the throes of their position with no time for you. So work to re-engage. thanks, Lori.
| || || || |
- July Sales Training Tip: YouTube.com
'Your July Sales Training Tip: YouTube.com. Normally at this time of the year, I am reminding my clients that it’s time to begin building their 3 rd Quarter sales training plans. Those of you that are regular readers know that Acumen Sales Mangers plan their entire quarter sales training plans at the beginning of each quarter. Each sales meeting schedule is defined by date/time, topics and assignments-as to who is training on what topics. But what about July! With the 4 th of July and Summer time upon us, here’s a fun idea to launch your summer sales training plans. MORE >>
THE SALES HUNTER 4 Reasons Low-Price Customers Are Destroying Your Business
| TUESDAY, JUNE 18, 2013
'Quit kidding yourself! You’re not making any money off the low-price customer, regardless of what you think. Let me give you 4 reasons. Reason 1: The customer who demands a lower price from you is also going to be the customer who nags at you all the way through the sales process and long afterward. Low-price customers are wired to think they can get everything cheap and they can get people to do for them whatever they ask. These customers are only doing one thing — taking up your valuable time. Reason 2: A customer who gets a low-price is one who will tell others. MORE >>
- How to Coach the Short-Term Players on Your Team
'How do you justify investing the time developing your inside salespeople to consider long-term sales careers when so many of them are just waiting to be promoted to their next position? Simple. You still do it. Actually it’s not “Either-Or,” there’s an “And,” as well as a third critical component to uncovering motivation which will determine the path to travel down, especially as it relates to how you can best support this person. It comes down to tapping into each person’s individuality. see this happen often with inside sales teams. They’re just going to leave anyway. What is best for them? MORE >>
THE PIPELINE What Makes You Different?
| FRIDAY, JUNE 14, 2013
'by Tibor Shanto – email@example.com. People always want to present themselves as being unique or different, even as they are lined up overnight for the latest iGadget , all adorned in the latest gadget-ware from Fashion Star. So I am rarely surprised when sales people tell they or their products are different. recall meeting with a VP of sales from a software company, the latest killer app, and while he agreed to take the appointment knowing what I do, it seemed his objective was to validate how their product and sale were different than anything I had seen to date. Do you? MORE >>
SALES BENCHMARK INDEX How Big Data Can Help the CMO
| SATURDAY, JUNE 15, 2013
'Marketing leaders are in a unique position to embrace Big Data. Marketing professionals have largely embraced the analysis of data. Campaign data is highly scrutinized for insights. Customer research data is routinely analyzed with the gusto of seeking the Holy Grail. In many ways, today’s Big Data capability is the answers to every marketer’s dreams. What’s new to the scene is the unprecedented capabilities to host, analyze and serve data. Storage is cheaper than ever. Massive databases can be stored in the cloud. Powerful analytics tools can crunch the data. Leveraging Big Data in Marketing. MORE >>
- Guest Post: 4 Reasons Dumbing it Down is the Smartest Way to Sell JONATHAN FARRINGTON'S BLOG | FRIDAY, JUNE 14, 2013
- Does Senior Management Have a Role in the Sales Process? THE SALES HUNTER | FRIDAY, JUNE 14, 2013
- Avoid Maybe Purgatory: Turn Maybes into Small Yeses SMART SELLING TOOLS | TUESDAY, JUNE 18, 2013
- Aligning Time Horizons (#video) THE PIPELINE | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 12, 2013
- Sellers Beware: The Project Behind The Purchase BUYER INSIGHTS | TUESDAY, JUNE 18, 2013
- Are You Persistent or Pushy? Persistence Wins – Pushy Loses! JONATHAN FARRINGTON'S BLOG | TUESDAY, JUNE 18, 2013
- What New Opportunity Will You Uncover This Week? THE SALES HUNTER | MONDAY, JUNE 17, 2013
- The Three Rules (A Sales Perspective) THE SALES BLOG | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 12, 2013
- Top Ten Prospecting Mistakes Salespeople Make THE SALES HERETIC | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 12, 2013
- Using Emotional Intelligence to Sell JONATHAN FARRINGTON'S BLOG | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 12, 2013
- 4 Best Ways to Prevent Summer Sales Call Cancellations THE SALES HUNTER | TUESDAY, JUNE 18, 2013
- The Cavalry Isn’t Coming (Part Two) THE SALES BLOG | THURSDAY, JUNE 13, 2013
- The Incredible Power of Connection Using Three Lists to Grow Business SCORE MORE SALES | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 12, 2013
- How Different Business Growth Stages Change the Leadership Style INCREASE SALES | SATURDAY, JUNE 15, 2013
- A Letter of Resignation SALES BENCHMARK INDEX | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 12, 2013
- VIDEO SALES TIP: Best Tricks to Boost Your Sales Motivation THE SALES HUNTER | SATURDAY, JUNE 15, 2013
- Why Decentralized Buying Is Dead! BUYER INSIGHTS | THURSDAY, JUNE 13, 2013
- When Did Being Full of Yourself or Sh*t Ever Work in Sales or Life? INCREASE SALES | FRIDAY, JUNE 14, 2013
- Who are the Top Sales Influencers in 2013? THE SALES HUNTER | THURSDAY, JUNE 13, 2013
- Are You Only The Tip Of The Iceberg? BUYER INSIGHTS | THURSDAY, JUNE 13, 2013
- Ascending towards the Social Business Summit BRIAN VELLMURE | THURSDAY, JUNE 13, 2013
- A Rarity – Proud to Be a Professional Salesperson INCREASE SALES | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 12, 2013
- Yes Social Media Works for Small Business Owners INCREASE SALES | FRIDAY, JUNE 14, 2013
- The Anatomy of a Great Email VERTICAL RESPONSE | FRIDAY, JUNE 14, 2013
- Business Advice from Dad BUYER ZONE'S LEAD GENERATION BLOG | FRIDAY, JUNE 14, 2013
- How Sales Management for Many is Really Managing by Ambiguity INCREASE SALES | THURSDAY, JUNE 13, 2013
- Put a Hashtag on It! VERTICAL RESPONSE | MONDAY, JUNE 17, 2013
- [Video] The Only 3 Things You CAN Control KEITH ROSEN'S PROFITBUILDERS BLOG | THURSDAY, JUNE 13, 2013
- Google’s New Enhanced Campaigns for Display Advertising VERTICAL RESPONSE | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 12, 2013
- HubSpot’s Secret Weapon for Massive Lead Generation THE SALES INSIDER | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 12, 2013
- Will the REAL inside sales gurus please STAND UP? PRODUCTIVITY AND MOTIVATIONAL TIPS FOR INSIDE SALE | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 19, 2013
- Got Bullies? Here’s How to Deal with Them VERTICAL RESPONSE | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 19, 2013
- 3 Point Summer Sales Tune Up! THE PIPELINE | SATURDAY, JUNE 15, 2013
- Sales Training Insight into the Top 10 Mistakes that Kill Sales Calls CUSTOMER CENTRIC SELLING | FRIDAY, JUNE 14, 2013
- What Would You Do in this Scenario? TONY DURSO | TUESDAY, JUNE 18, 2013
- Success Saturdays – The 8 Secrets of Success A SALES GUY | SATURDAY, JUNE 15, 2013
- The Sales Version of Chicken or Egg – Sales eXchange 205 THE PIPELINE | MONDAY, JUNE 17, 2013
- The Cause and Effect of Leadership A SALES GUY | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 12, 2013
- Twitter thoughts and Twitter thinking. Tweet and Re-Tweet. SALES BLOG | MONDAY, JUNE 17, 2013
- BANT is Dead -- Find the Authority GREEN LEAD'S B2B BLOG | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 12, 2013
- The Cold Calling Tips Podcast – Stop Writing Proposals and Close More Sales THE QUEEN OF COLD CALLING | THURSDAY, JUNE 13, 2013
- Get an MBA in Sales Leadership in One Day THE SALES INSIDER | TUESDAY, JUNE 18, 2013
- Sandler Training is your GPS for Sales Success SANDLER TRAINING BLOG | TUESDAY, JUNE 18, 2013
SalesProCentral can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.