| || |
| | YOUR SALES MANAGEMENT GURU
FEBRUARY 27, 2012 Sales Management & The Impact of Social Media
Sales Management and the Impact of Social Media. Ken Thoreson. While in the process of writing a future magazine column on the future of sales and social media I interviewed three people and posed several questions in order to get their view points. I thought for this week’s blog I would also introduce you to my current thinking and I would really enjoy hearing your thoughts on the direction of sales and the use of social media. In the traditional sense of a new product introduction, social media is moving through various stages. This is exactly what I believe is the direction we will move.
| | THE PRODUCTIVITY PRO
FEBRUARY 26, 2012 Spring Cleaning: Time to Get Organized!
It’s springtime! For most, that means throwing open the windows and doing some serious spring cleaning. It’s also a great opportunity to catch up on much-needed spring organizing …attacking the organizational backlog that may have piled up over the last few months. Here are some tips on doing away with the two most pervasive and frustrating forms of clutter: paper clutter and electronic clutter.
| | UNDERSTANDING THE SALES FORCE
MARCH 2, 2012 Sales Team Morale is Overrated
Understanding the Sales Force by Dave Kurlan Someone over at Focus.com posted the question, "Are you already behind on your 2012 sales goals?". One responses was another question, " What are some different ways you keep morale high when the team is behind on goals?". responded to this question with the following answer: "I don't expect many to agree with this answer and my opinion can't be changed.
| | MTD SALES TRAINING
FEBRUARY 29, 2012 Can You Do A Sales Presentation Too Well?
You know you did your job. You did a great sales presentation , covering all the bases. You uncovered problems and built tremendous value. You are certain that it is clear to the prospect that the value of the product or service far outweighs its cost. You created urgency by demonstrating that they are losing, hurting by not owning and everyday they lose more. It was a perfect sales interaction.
| || || || |
JONATHAN FARRINGTON'S BLOG Jonathan Farrington's Blog � How To Construct and Implement a.
| TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2012
Almost six years ago long before social media had reared its handsome head and Twitter was still a sparkle in its founder's eyes - I embarked on my own personal platform building campaign. A significant initiative within MORE >>
THE SALES HUNTER The Best Way to Improve Your Negotiation Skills | Sales Motivation.
| THURSDAY, MARCH 1, 2012
If you want to know the best way to improve your negotiation skills, then invest more time in improving your selling skills. First thing I believe with regard to negotiating is that you sell first, negotiate second. If you simply start MORE >>
DAVE STEIN'S BLOG Sales Performance Improvement Is More Than Just Sales Training
| WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 29, 2012
When Shakespeare famously penned, “A rose by any other name would smell as sweet,” it’s clear that he didn’t live in the age of Google searches and brand positioning. Today, he might still have found success as a writer, but his florist business would probably go nowhere. I’ve been fielding a lot of calls lately from sales training company executives and individual sales trainers who tell me everything from “sales training is dead” to “I don’t consider myself a ‘sales trainer.’” I see where they’re coming from, but I assure them that sales training isn’t dead. I can’t. MORE >>
THE 1TO1 MEDIA BLOG When Does the "Customer" Experience Begin? - Think customers.
| FRIDAY, MARCH 2, 2012
When Does the "Customer" Experience Begin? Whenever I see a Chevy Camaro my heart rate revs up. Seriously. If I'm driving and see one parked, I slow down to ogle it. If I'm on the highway and see one up ahead, I'll try to MORE >>
BOB BURG'S BLOG Embrace Your Inner Salesperson
| THURSDAY, MARCH 1, 2012
“Sell Without Selling!” ” … “Never Sell Again!” ” … “Salesless Selling!” ” Have you noticed the proliferation of teachings and articles telling you that you don’t need to sell in order to … sell? often hear salespeople try and deny they are salespeople. Examples: “I’m in sales but I don’t really sell …I just help people.” ” Or, “I don’t consider myself to really be in sales.” ” This sales-denial is not meant to be dishonest. What’s the confusion? MORE >>
- 7 Sales Prospecting Ideas That Work | Sales Motivation and Sales. THE SALES HUNTER | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2012
- Sales Performance Improvement Is More Than Just Sales Training DAVE STEIN'S BLOG | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 29, 2012
- Is Automation Killing the "Social" in Social Media? - Think customers. THE 1TO1 MEDIA BLOG | THURSDAY, MARCH 1, 2012
- Confidence is the Feeling You Have Before You Understand the Situation VIEWPOINT | THE TRUTH ABOUT LEAD GENERATION | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2012
- How To Forget About WHY You Lost The Sale MTD SALES TRAINING | FRIDAY, MARCH 2, 2012
- 10 Reasons Why Outrageous Customer Service Is All That Matters. DAN WALDSCHMIDT | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2012
- AT&T Customers Take to the Blogsophere With Complaints - Think. THE 1TO1 MEDIA BLOG | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 29, 2012
- Leads360 Lead Industry Report Released Today COFFEE FOR CLOSERS | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 29, 2012
- They Bent Over Backwards To Satisfy The Customer MTD SALES TRAINING | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2012
- The Most Dangerous Words You Can Say to Yourself THE SALES BLOG | FRIDAY, MARCH 2, 2012
- Does your Direct Sales Business have a “Junk Drawer”? DIRECT SALES CLASSROOM | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2012
- Jonathan Farrington's Blog � In Business,Without Integrity We Have. JONATHAN FARRINGTON'S BLOG | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2012
- Stop Trying To Overcome Objections MTD SALES TRAINING | THURSDAY, MARCH 1, 2012
- The 5 selling mistakes that lose business SHARON DREW MORGEN | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2012
- It Takes Only An Hour A Week To Produce Leads Through LinkedIn MTD SALES TRAINING | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2012
- The Multitasking Myth: Are You a Culprit? NO MORE COLD CALLING | THURSDAY, MARCH 1, 2012
- Marketing And Sales–Inseparable PARTNERS IN EXCELLENCE | THURSDAY, MARCH 1, 2012
- The 3 Most Widely Used B2B Segmentation Methods SALES CHALLENGER | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 29, 2012
- Creative Problem-Solving and Decision-Making TRAINING COURSES BLOG | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2012
- B2B Lead-Gen: Top tactics for a crisis-proof strategy B2B LEAD BLOG | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2012
- Sales and Service Lessons in Shanghai | Sell More, Word Less Blog. SELL MORE AND WORK LESS | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 29, 2012
- The Importance of Delivering Consistent Customer Experiences. THE 1TO1 MEDIA BLOG | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2012
- Never Forget the Details: It's Not Over Yet JILL KONRATH'S FRESH SALES STRATEGIES BLOG | THURSDAY, MARCH 1, 2012
- Grow! | Sell More, Word Less Blog by Colleen Francis of Engage. SELL MORE AND WORK LESS | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2012
- 6 Things You Thought You Couldn’t Say In Sales SALESGRAIL | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 29, 2012
- 10 Corporate Social Media Myths Dispelled SOCIAL MEDIA AND SALES STRATEGY | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2012
- Curiosity — A Critical Trait Of Great Sales People PARTNERS IN EXCELLENCE | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2012
- The Alternate of Choice Close TOM HOPKINS | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2012
- 10 Corporate Social Media Myths Dispelled | Social Media Podcast. SOCIAL MEDIA AND SALES STRATEGY | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2012
- Brent's Social CRM Blog: Is Your Midsize Business Ready to. SOCIAL CRM | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2012
- Challenging in the Channel SALES CHALLENGER | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2012
- Inside Campaigner: Mobile optimization tips to keep in mind INSIDE CAMPAIGNER | THURSDAY, MARCH 1, 2012
- The Four Spheres of Sales Awareness BERNADETTE MCCLELLAND | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2012
- Inside Sales Managers Are Scrambling PRODUCTIVITY AND MOTIVATIONAL TIPS FOR INSIDE SALE | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2012
- The BEST Thing You Can Do When You Can't Close a Big Sale. THE SALES HUNTER | SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2012
- Have You Seen Yourself From The Customer’s Side of The Desk? FILL THE FUNNEL | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 29, 2012
- 10 Sales Motivation Quotes to Get You Going! | Sales Motivation and. THE SALES HUNTER | FRIDAY, MARCH 2, 2012
- The Top 2 Sales Tips to Leverage the People in Your CRM or. SCORE MORE SALES | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 29, 2012
- Demand Generation Strategies & Lead Management Processes First VIEWPOINT | THE TRUTH ABOUT LEAD GENERATION | THURSDAY, MARCH 1, 2012
- Sales coaching and the high potential sales rep SALES TRAINING CONNECTION | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2012
- Jonathan Farrington's Blog � We Need Our Leaders to be �Firm but. JONATHAN FARRINGTON'S BLOG | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 29, 2012
SalesProCentral can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.