| || |
|Featured Content |
| The Optimal Inquiry Response Strategy: Maximizing contact and conversion rates || The Leads360 2012 Lead Industry Report || The Definitive Guide to Data-Driven Sales Forecasting |
|Page 1 of 9 || Previous | Next |
| | SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG
JANUARY 27, 2011 5 tools to boost software sales in 2011 | Avangate Blog - Software.
Software Business Blog. for software submission. Must Have Actions for Affiliates in 2011 » 5 tools to boost software sales in 2011. Welcome to the Avangate Blog, the place to hang out if you have a software business. When it comes to selling software online, conversion rate is probably the metric with the highest impact on sales. So, to get you started I want to share with you a list of 5 tools that I have tested both with the Avangate team, as well as during my recent period as software vendor. Email Marketing: PadiAct. Blog |. Website.
| | VIEWPOINT | THE TRUTH ABOUT LEAD GENERATION
MARCH 26, 2013 Marketing Automation Software that Delivers the Most Data Wins!
Software programs that explain the most data, verified by the most evidence, are better than those that do not. CRM properly applied, in conjunction with marketing automation software, explains the most data on marketing performance and gives more evidence than any other combination of software. Those with the most marketing toys win.”. What this means is, those companies with the most marketing toys really do win! Some say that 18-20% of all B2B companies have marketing automation, and up to 80% have a CRM system. think so.
JUNE 18, 2013 | VIEWPOINT | THE TRUTH ABOUT LEAD GENERATION
All Real Salespeople Love Sales Leads (but there is a tiny caveat)
JUNE 17, 2013 | DAVE STEIN'S BLOG
Slides: How to Run a Planning Session to Win a Critical Sales Opportunity
JUNE 17, 2013 | CUSTOMER CENTRIC SELLING
Sales Training Look into Leveraging the War Room to Win the Big Deal
JUNE 14, 2013 | PARTNERS IN EXCELLENCE
Who Is The Customer?
JUNE 12, 2013 | VERTICAL RESPONSE
Google’s New Enhanced Campaigns for Display Advertising
JUNE 11, 2013 | A SALES GUY
HELP!!! – This Poor Sales Person Can’t Sell!
| || || |
| | SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG
JUNE 2, 2009 Optional fields in software trial download process for the win.
Software Business Blog. for software submission. How is the software channel coping with the crisis – Results » Increasing software conversions Part 2: Ask a few questions. Welcome to the Avangate Blog, the place to hang out if you have a software business. This is part 2 of a 5-part series: How to convert more software trials to purchases. Of course the subsequent increase is attributable to marketing efforts; the point is that the presence of the fields has never been a deterrent.). The first trick helps us with marketing.
| | BRIAN VELLMURE
JUNE 5, 2013 Enterprise Software Chronicles: A synthesis of the rapidly evolving customer technology landscape
It took about 18 months longer than expected, but Salesforce finally filled a hole in its marketing cloud with marketing automation capabilities. They have nearly 4,000 software products and introduced more than 270 new ones during the last 4 quarters alone. Their market cap is in excess of $160 Billion. Eloqua – Marketing Automation. Billion. Lithium.
| | MTD SALES TRAINING
OCTOBER 17, 2012 Making The Most Of Your Sales Software
Sales software solutions are one option many businesses turn to in order to. [[ This is a content summary only. Account Management account management CRM systems marketing sales softwareRunning an effective business means making sure all the processes are running smoothly. Sales and profits must be made. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]].
| | COFFEE FOR CLOSERS
JUNE 4, 2010 Why Lead Management Software?
This article answers some high level questions about what kind of a tool lead management software is: What the technology can do, and how it affects the sales agent work. How does a lead get distributed by lead management software? This is achieved through drip marketing email campaigns and phone calls. What is meant by Drip Marketing? Drip marketing email campaigns can be customized to keep agents in contact with leads with no time or effort on the part of the agent. Lead management software is a proven tool to you work smarter. Quickly, Intelligently.
| || || || |
SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | TUESDAY, MAY 19, 2009 Convert more Software Trials to Purchases | Avangate Blog.
Software Business Blog. for software submission. « Software Piracy – A Business Development Indicator? Increasing software conversions Part 1: Auto-open after installation » Five tested ways to convert more software trials to purchases. Welcome to the Avangate Blog, the place to hang out if you have a software business. What if I told you that five changes to your software could increase revenue 25-50%? But the abandon rate on software trials is astonishingly high. Jason blogs regularly about startups and marketing. MORE >>
SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | MONDAY, AUGUST 27, 2012 ASE 2012 Wrap-up: Software & SaaS on the Rise
But there’s one thing that stands out: the software vertical is getting stronger and stronger with each affiliate show. We’ve seen this reflected in the number of attendees specialized in the software & SaaS field: merchants, affiliates and service providers. This is very good news to us folks in the software industry, as they say, the more the merrier to the affiliate marketing table. So we keep adding to the 33,000+ software specialized affiliates and 22,000+ software products available for promotion in the Avangate Affiliate network. MORE >>
LEAPCOMP | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2009 Varicent Software gets US$35 million in funding. So what?
Varicent Software announced two weeks ago that it had raised $US 35 million in venture funding. But what does it mean for Varicent, for its competitors, and for the SPM market? Advance its mid-market penetration. What it means for Varicent’s competitors and the SPM Market. The other reason why this doesn’t necessarily spell doom for all other software suppliers is that Varicent’s revenue/profitability does not depend only on trying to steal market share from its competitors. What it means for Varicent. That’s certainly what *I* am hoping!). MORE >>
SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | TUESDAY, JANUARY 29, 2013 Software and SaaS Sales in 2013: Our Expectations and Predictions
Software buyer behavior has shifted over the last few years, and this change has been driven by the rapid adoption of cloud-based services and solutions. This shift is especially relevant for SaaS products and cloud services in general, as switching to another provider is less painful with SaaS than with on-premise software. Marketing Is the New Sales. Marketing will play a greater role in software sales in 2013. Digital marketing will grow in importance, with search volumes increasing and SEO becoming more complex. Power to the Customer. MORE >>
SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 19, 2009 Why Hammers Sell Better Than Your Software | Avangate Blog.
Software Business Blog. for software submission. « Increasing Software Conversions Part 3. Increase Software Conversions Part 4 » Why Hammers Sell Better Than Your Software. Welcome to the Avangate Blog, the place to hang out if you have a software business. Hammers Sell Better Than Software. Now maybe Mac owners are four times richer than Windows users, or maybe because there’s four times less software to choose from. good, well-made hammer costs more than most consumer software applications. Blog |. Latest posts. MORE >>
- 5 Localization Tips for Software and SaaS Companies SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | THURSDAY, AUGUST 2, 2012
- 150+ Negative Keywords for Software Selling AdWords Campaigns. SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2009
- Be One of the Five Emerging Software Vendors with Innovative Business Models to Receive the Awards SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | THURSDAY, AUGUST 23, 2012
- International Software Sales | How to Sell Software in Different. SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | FRIDAY, APRIL 10, 2009
- Shareware: Mission Complete | Avangate Blog - Software Sales Tips. SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | FRIDAY, JUNE 18, 2010
- Getting attention for your startup | Avangate Blog - Software Sales. SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | MONDAY, JANUARY 26, 2009
- Business of Software: What Software Vendors Need to Know to Leverage the Change in Software Distribution … Hint: Attend the May 10th Avangate webinar SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 25, 2012
- Infographic: Sales Processes that Boost Conversion LEADS360 | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2012
- How to Pitch Your Software Product to Power Affiliates SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 27, 2012
- Increasing software conversions Part 1: Auto-open after installation. SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | WEDNESDAY, MAY 20, 2009
- Proper Enrollment Management for Effective Education Marketing COFFEE FOR CLOSERS | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2009
- Business of Software: What Does It Take to Win the Saas Battle SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | FRIDAY, AUGUST 24, 2012
- What will CRM look like over the next 5 years? Software Advice Interview Highlights BRIAN VELLMURE | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2013
- What Happened When Sales & Marketing Got Married? JONATHAN FARRINGTON'S BLOG | SUNDAY, APRIL 7, 2013
- Heavy Hitter Sales Blog: IT Sales Strategy: Software, SaaS. HEAVYHITTER SALES | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 25, 2011
- PowerViews with Craig Rosenberg: Growth Hacks & Consumerized B2B Software VIEWPOINT | THE TRUTH ABOUT LEAD GENERATION | THURSDAY, AUGUST 30, 2012
- New Google Realities in 2010 - Impact on Software Business. SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | MONDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2009
- 8 Reasons CRM Fails to Deliver COFFEE FOR CLOSERS | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2009
- Adapting Software Affiliate Models to SaaS SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | FRIDAY, APRIL 5, 2013
- Business Intelligence, CRM Lead Enterprise Software Market: Gartner – eWeek TRAINING COURSES BLOG | THURSDAY, JUNE 21, 2012
- 8 Questions to Steer Your Marketing Priorities B2B LEAD BLOG | SUNDAY, MARCH 11, 2012
- 4 Questions Whose Answer is “Lead Management Software” COFFEE FOR CLOSERS | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2010
- Will Marketing Automation Solve Your Lead Problem? SALES BENCHMARK INDEX | MONDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2012
- Marketing Analytics: 3 steps to help Sales and Marketing improve productivity B2B LEAD BLOG | MONDAY, MARCH 11, 2013
- Affiliates – Start Your Engines SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | FRIDAY, APRIL 20, 2012
- Software Companies Lead in Corporate Blogging TRAINING COURSES BLOG | TUESDAY, MAY 8, 2012
- Infographic: How to use SMS to win love, leads, revenue LEADS360 | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2013
- 31+ Flavors of CRM – Got B2C Sales CRM? COFFEE FOR CLOSERS | TUESDAY, JUNE 26, 2012
- Study: Think duplicate leads are all bad? Think again. LEADS360 | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 5, 2013
- Tracking Social Networks | Avangate Blog - Software Sales Tips. SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2008
- Behind The Marketing Scenes at @dsclassroom DIRECT SALES CLASSROOM | TUESDAY, JULY 17, 2012
- Four Tips to Tune Your Sales Process in 2013 LEADS360 | MONDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2012
- Shopping Cart Customization � a MUST! | Avangate Blog - Software. SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 19, 2008
- More software sales through network cross selling | Avangate Blog. SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2010
- How to increase software sales in China? | Avangate Blog. SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2009
- How to Be Accepted as a Software Affiliate | Avangate Blog. SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2010
- Content-Marketing Doesn’t Go Far Enough to Drive Sales SMART SELLING TOOLS | TUESDAY, MARCH 12, 2013
- Digital Marketing: How to craft a value proposition in 5 simple steps B2B LEAD BLOG | MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
- Phishing Attempt Paypal / Avangate BV | Avangate Blog - Software. SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | TUESDAY, JANUARY 19, 2010
- Analytics E-Book for Software Vendors v2.0 | Avangate Blog. SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | TUESDAY, AUGUST 17, 2010
- Make Marketing More Efficient by Embedding Analytics on Top KPIs VIEWPOINT | THE TRUTH ABOUT LEAD GENERATION | WEDNESDAY, MAY 1, 2013
- Ways to Improve Your eCommerce Strategy for Software, SaaS and. SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | TUESDAY, JANUARY 24, 2012
- Dial-IQ or Predictive Dialer: What’s the Right Fit for your Organization? COFFEE FOR CLOSERS | TUESDAY, MAY 8, 2012
- 3 reasons why Shopping Cart Custom Domains will mean the end of your web analytics problems SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | TUESDAY, APRIL 24, 2012
- Avangate in 2009 - Happy New Year! | Avangate Blog - Software. SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2009
- Salesforce launches new social media software – Chicago Tribune TRAINING COURSES BLOG | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2012
- Deceptive Marketing (Why the Computer World has a Terrible Reputation for Honesty) by Anthony Bondi INCREASE SALES | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 11, 2012
- See What Happens When Sales & Marketing Get Married JONATHAN FARRINGTON'S BLOG | WEDNESDAY, JULY 18, 2012
- Save Time & Increase ROI w/Automated Lead Distribution & Routing COFFEE FOR CLOSERS | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2009
- Join Avangate for Affiliate Summit East 2012 SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | TUESDAY, AUGUST 7, 2012
- Meet me at the corner of Product and Market � or else! | Avangate. SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2009
- Barcelona – here we come! SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | THURSDAY, JUNE 14, 2012
- Don't lose users on the first screen | Increase software conversion. SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2009
- How ECI Telecom Discovered the Surefire Sign that Sales and Marketing Are Aligned B2B LEAD BLOG | SUNDAY, MARCH 25, 2012
- Sales and Marketing: The technology behind CRM B2B LEAD BLOG | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2013
- Lead Management: Marketing vs. Sales COFFEE FOR CLOSERS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2011
- Why 75% of Marketers Are Experiencing Lead Generation Pain and How to Stop It Before It’s Too Late B2B LEAD BLOG | SUNDAY, AUGUST 26, 2012
- Why we shouldn’t demand (or want) marketing to give us sales-ready leads SMART SELLING TOOLS | TUESDAY, MAY 1, 2012
- HARP 2.0 Provides Opportunity for Lenders to Demonstrate Value COFFEE FOR CLOSERS | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2011
- The Dangers of Using Cost per Lead as a Metric to Measure Marketing VIEWPOINT | THE TRUTH ABOUT LEAD GENERATION | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2012
- Increasing software conversions part 3: Use a "Tips" newsletter to. SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | MONDAY, AUGUST 3, 2009
- How to best promote software products online and earn extra. SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2010
- Business of Software: What Heads of Sales and Marketing Need to Think About To Grow? … Hint: Keep Your Channels Close SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | FRIDAY, MARCH 23, 2012
- The 8 Buying Considerations CRM Vendors Don’t Want You to Know About SMART SELLING TOOLS | TUESDAY, APRIL 3, 2012
- Five KPIs every sales manager should track to increase conversion rates COFFEE FOR CLOSERS | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2011
- What’s Quality Have To Do With Sales And Marketing? PARTNERS IN EXCELLENCE | FRIDAY, MARCH 15, 2013
- Interview with the founder of SellingPower Magazine SMART SELLING TOOLS | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2010
- Making the video: do's and don'ts BUYER ZONE'S LEAD GENERATION BLOG | TUESDAY, JULY 3, 2012
- See you at Affiliate Summit 2010! | Avangate Blog - Software Sales. SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | THURSDAY, AUGUST 5, 2010
- Sales CRM for Small Businesses with BIG Ambition LEADS360 | TUESDAY, MARCH 5, 2013
- Tailwinds for Marketing Automation Software VIEWPOINT | THE TRUTH ABOUT LEAD GENERATION | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2010
- Search Spies: Increase your conversions immediately by using these two awesome tools for competitive research SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 30, 2013
- Any channel. Any model. The wave is coming. | Avangate Blog. SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2011
- 5 Must Have Actions for Affiliates in 2011 | Avangate Blog - Software. SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2011
- On SaaS and Start-Ups SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2012
- Our first Software Selling Conference in China | Avangate Blog. SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2009
- Content Marketing: Slow, steady pays off for manufacturer B2B LEAD BLOG | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2012
- Over the rivers and through the woods, to China Valley we go. SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | THURSDAY, JUNE 3, 2010
- A Changing Insurance Market COFFEE FOR CLOSERS | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2011
- What about when we're not selling software online? | Avangate Blog. SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2010
- B2B Social Media Marketing: Focus on leads, not likes B2B LEAD BLOG | SUNDAY, AUGUST 19, 2012
- 5 Ideas for Productive Affiliate Campaigns (part 1) SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | MONDAY, APRIL 9, 2012
- Meet Avangate at ESWC 2010 in Vienna! | Avangate Blog - Software. SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2010
- B2B Marketing & Sales Insights from Lori Wizdo of Forrester Research VIEWPOINT | THE TRUTH ABOUT LEAD GENERATION | TUESDAY, MARCH 12, 2013
- Direct Marketing: 6 steps to drive more through sales pipeline B2B LEAD BLOG | MONDAY, APRIL 8, 2013
- Day 1 Twitter Recap-Sales and Marketing 2.0 Conference FILL THE FUNNEL | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2010
- Leverage Information at Hand for Sales Success COFFEE FOR CLOSERS | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2011
- 5 Marketing Trends That will Impact 2013 SALES BENCHMARK INDEX | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 26, 2012
- Marketing can Improve Lead Quality by Owning Qualification: Guest Blog YOUR SALES MANAGEMENT GURU | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2012
SalesProCentral can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.