| || |
|Featured Content |
| Smart Selling Tools: Eliminate Closing Hurdles with eSignatures || || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | MUKESH GUPTA
JULY 5, 2012 European courts allow online re-sale of Oracle software
'In a landmark decision, the European Court of Justice dealt a major blow to Oracle on Tuesday, ruling that the software maker cannot block the resale of its software online. What does this mean for other software makers like SAP or Microsoft? How does the vendor keep track of who is the current user of the software? How can you track if a customer has made copies of the software? If this happens, then this has the potential to disrupt the business models of these large software conglomerates. More information about the news @ [link].
| | THE SALES INSIDER
OCTOBER 2, 2012 InsideSales.com Launches PowerDialer for Oracle at OpenWorld 2012
It’s been a busy past few weeks here at InsideSales.com with attending Dreamforce and now Oracle OpenWorld this week. We became a Silver member in Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), and this week we announced the integration of the PowerDialer into the Read more. Cool New Stuff Dialers Inside Sales InsideSales.com Oracle Phone Dialer Software Power Dialers Predictive Dialer Predictive Dialers SaaS CRM Dialer Hosted CRM OOW OOW12 OpenWorld 2012 Oracle OpenWorld PowerDialer
DECEMBER 26, 2012 | SALES BENCHMARK INDEX
5 Marketing Trends That will Impact 2013
OCTOBER 2, 2012 | THE SALES INSIDER
InsideSales.com Launches PowerDialer for Oracle at OpenWorld 2012
OCTOBER 2, 2012 | SALES BENCHMARK INDEX
If Hunter-Farmer Fails: What Next?
SEPTEMBER 27, 2012 | VIEWPOINT | THE TRUTH ABOUT LEAD GENERATION
PowerViews with Dave Munn: The Transformed Marketing Organization
JULY 11, 2012 | THE SALES INSIDER
How SaaS Metrics can help you Drive Explosive Growth like Salesforce.com
JULY 5, 2012 | MUKESH GUPTA
European courts allow online re-sale of Oracle software
| || || |
| | ALL BIZ ANSWERS
AUGUST 10, 2010 5 Tips for Managing a Small Team
Many of the pop3 software systems available, including that which comes with Microsoft exchange hosting and Google apps, provide the opportunity to easily manage your emails and files. There are many different video conferencing software programs available, including some free web-based platforms like Mikogo. Here are five field-tested tips for getting your team into fighting shape.
| | BRIAN VELLMURE
MARCH 24, 2012 Divergence at Convergence? Is it a Resurgence?
Perhaps one of the largest announcements at the event was Microsoft’s pending support of multiple platforms and multiple browsers of its Dynamics business applications , a change in its strategy that has long sought to bundle platform, infrastructure, and software components together, exclusive of other alternatives. It’s not as simple as being fully dedicated to SAP, or Oracle, or Microsoft. Microsoft Dynamics CRM just became, or will shortly be iOS, Android, Blackberry, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox friendly. However, I tend to weight it a little more significantly.
| | SOCIAL CRM
SEPTEMBER 24, 2010 Brent's Social CRM Blog: MyVenturePad.com and SAP Present the.
m just coming back from Oracle OpenWorld (a post on this is forthcoming), where the most talked about thing throughout the whole week was cloud computing – or just “the cloud”. It’s a free online event for leaders of growing enterprises who want to capitalize on Cloud Computing and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) to achieve their business objectives. m just coming back from Oracle OpenWorld (a post on this is forthcoming), where the most talked about thing throughout the whole week was cloud computing – or just “the cloud”. oracle. Brents Social CRM Blog. About.
| | SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG
MARCH 12, 2009 What platform are you going to build your product on? | Avangate.
Software Business Blog. for software submission. Welcome to the Avangate Blog, the place to hang out if you have a software business. Recently I’ve been working on my next book – working title The Software Startup Success Guide – and I noticed that easily one of the most important decisions you can make as a startup gets practically no attention: What platform are you going to build on? This is Software as a Service, such as an app written in ASP.NET, Rails, php etc. So does enterprise-level PaaS like NetSuite, Oracle OPN and others.
| || || || |
THE SALES INSIDER | WEDNESDAY, JULY 11, 2012 How SaaS Metrics can help you Drive Explosive Growth like Salesforce.com
Software as a Service (SaaS) is a relatively new but thriving industry. This industry has been led by companies such as Salesforce.com, SuccessFactors and RightNow Technologies (the latter two recently acquired by SAP and Oracle, respectively). Much of their success can be attributed to Read more. Execution KPI - Key Performance Indicators Performance Reporting SaaS KPI MORE >>
AD SALES BLOG | MONDAY, MARCH 1, 2010 Ad Sales Blog: A white paper of mine hits #1 over a year after its.
published by The Customer Collective , and sponsored by Oracle, just became the most downloaded financial management white paper on ZDNet’s worldwide network of websites. Download the study for free on the Oracle Website: [link]. page flip software on BPA Testing New Metrics for Digital-Only Magazine Audit. Ad Sales Blog. Ideas and strategies to grow business. Archives. Profile. Subscribe. Videos. Testimonials. Digital Magazines. Training. Books. « When selling from abroad.think Canada | Main. white paper of mine hits #1 over a year after its release. About. MORE >>
SOCIAL CRM | TUESDAY, MARCH 8, 2011 Brent's Social CRM Blog: Google, Salesforce.com and Sequoia.
was recently interviewed by Lauren Carlson of Software Advice for a piece she was writing about whether Google will directly enter the CRM market. was recently interviewed by Lauren Carlson of Software Advice for a piece she was writing about whether Google will directly enter the CRM market. oracle. Brents Social CRM Blog. Zuoras Tien Tzuo Discusses Life in the Subscription Economy | Main. Yo Dog, Do You Have What It Takes to be the First CRM Idol? ». March 08, 2011. Google, Salesforce.com and Sequoia invest $32M in HubSpot. TrackBack. About. Subscribe Me! MORE >>
COFFEE FOR CLOSERS | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2012 Leads360’s $15M Series B capital raise
Simply put, we are seeing unprecedented demand for our software, and want to capitalize on this by investing in building out our team, our product and our marketing efforts over the next several years. Back in 2004, when Leads360 started out, our software was designed to help companies efficiently manage leads that they were buying from companies like LowerMyBills and LendingTree. large number of companies that sell to consumers have realized that CRMs like Salesforce, Oracle and SugarCRM are extremely poorly suited to their needs. Why we raised the money? MORE >>
SOCIAL CRM | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 22, 2010 Brent's Social CRM Blog: The Cloud, The Drugstore and The Social.
They just published the follow up e-Book to that event, a Software-as-a-Service Guide for Leaders of Growing Enterprise. They just published the follow up e-Book to that event, a Software-as-a-Service Guide for Leaders of Growing Enterprise. oracle. Brents Social CRM Blog. Best One-on-One Conversations of 2011: Social CRM, Entrepreneurship and Connecting with Real Influencers | Main. Social CRM Mainstreaming Continues With Hearsay ». December 22, 2010. The Cloud, The Drugstore and The Social Customer. You can use this link to download a copy of the book. It really was. MORE >>
- NetProspex Product Review: Powerhouse for Lead Lists GREEN LEAD'S B2B BLOG | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2010
- 5 Marketing Trends That will Impact 2013 SALES BENCHMARK INDEX | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 26, 2012
- If Hunter-Farmer Fails: What Next? SALES BENCHMARK INDEX | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2012
- Customer Relationship Management: CRM Strategic Roadmap TRAINING COURSES BLOG | THURSDAY, APRIL 5, 2012
- Brent's Social CRM Blog: Social CRM: The #SCRM Accidental. SOCIAL CRM | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2009
- PowerViews with Dave Munn: The Transformed Marketing Organization VIEWPOINT | THE TRUTH ABOUT LEAD GENERATION | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2012
- Brent's Social CRM Blog: 2011 Small Business Technology Kick. SOCIAL CRM | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2010
- Customer Relationship Management: CRM Strategic Roadmap, Sales and Marketing, Sales Training, Executive Training Dubai TRAINING COURSES BLOG | THURSDAY, MARCH 17, 2011
- Brent's Social CRM Blog: Cisco Dives Deeper into Social Media. SOCIAL CRM | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2010
- Heavy Hitter Sales Blog: The Six Real Reasons Why VPs of Sales. HEAVYHITTER SALES | THURSDAY, APRIL 1, 2010
- PowerViews with Andrew Gaffney: Tipping Points & Differentiators VIEWPOINT | THE TRUTH ABOUT LEAD GENERATION | WEDNESDAY, MAY 30, 2012
- Brent's Social CRM Blog: Yo Dog, Do You Have What It Takes to be. SOCIAL CRM | MONDAY, APRIL 25, 2011
- Brent's Social CRM Blog: Tweet for a Chance to Win a Free Dell. SOCIAL CRM | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2011
- Brent's Social CRM Blog: What is SAP to the SME? SOCIAL CRM | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2009
- Brent's Social CRM Blog: Intuit's Customer Manager: Meat. SOCIAL CRM | MONDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2009
- Brent's Social CRM Blog: Is Your Midsize Business Ready to. SOCIAL CRM | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2012
- Brent's Social CRM Blog: One on One Back Story: Jeff Haynie of. SOCIAL CRM | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 25, 2011
- Brent's Social CRM Blog: Maximizer President Vivek Thomas on. SOCIAL CRM | SUNDAY, AUGUST 30, 2009
- Brent's Social CRM Blog: Talking Social CRM In My Backyard: Sage. SOCIAL CRM | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2009
- Brent's Social CRM Blog: Ten MORE Minutes with Ramon Ray. SOCIAL CRM | THURSDAY, JANUARY 28, 2010
- Sales Training Blog : Three free sales training sessions on selling. AD SALES BLOG | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2009
- Ad Sales Blog: Three FREE sales training sessions for selling. AD SALES BLOG | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2009
- Customer Relationship Management: CRM Strategic Roadmap TRAINING COURSES BLOG | THURSDAY, APRIL 5, 2012
- Casual Drinks with Avangate � spring edition | Avangate Blog. SOFTWARE BUSINESS BLOG | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 1, 2009
SalesProCentral can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.