Prospecting. Whose job is it, anyway?
Chances are that if you ask your sales and marketing teams this question, you may open up a can of worms. This is unfortunate because it is a necessary conversation. When these two vital parts of your company’s generating program are at odds, it guarantees only one thing at the end of the day: fewer prospects, fewer qualified leads, and fewer sales.
However, Sales & Marketing departments that work together will guarantee the opposite - higher acquisition, better nurturing, and more effective sales.
Join Christopher Ryan for this insightful webinar, presenting the wide funnel lead nurturing model. Using proven strategies and successful case studies, he will cover:
- Setting up a front-end system that effectively captures and acquires prospects;
- Creating a lead nurture program that can double your results without increasing costs;
- How to identify and isolate any points of failure
- Enabling your sales & marketing teams to work together with their own defined set of metrics;
- A case study that illustrates these important strategies;
And more! Don't miss out on this opportunity to get your teams working together and your revenue performance optimized.
April 29, 2020 11:00 AM PDT, 2:00 PM EDT, 7:00 PM BST