The majority of Salesforce formulas that you’ll find online are overcomplicated, hyper-niche, or just plain unhelpful. Salesforce is one of the most powerful tools out there for sales and marketing professionals, but it can get unwieldy at times, and trying to figure out how to make someone else’s solution fit your own can be daunting.
This is where Steve Molis comes in. He’s put together a collection of universal formula tips and tricks, along with several of his personal favorites, so that you can get the benefit of a wealth of information without having to trawl through everybody else’s Salesforce problems.
This webinar will include:
- Calculating the % of Month Lapsed and Remaining
- Using the TEXT Function to unlock Picklist Fields
- Counting Values in Multi-Picklist Fields
- Creating Validation Rule exemptions
- Creating Dynamic Year-to-Month and Year-to-Date Reports
- Finding the Ultimate Parent Account
- The Greatest Formula Ever Written
So don’t miss out and join us for this first episode in a brand new series about improving your Salesforce efficiency!
August 2nd 2018, 11 AM PST, 2 PM EST, 7 PM GMT