Traditional product sales training doesn’t always work for dispersed sales reps who can’t attend Demo Days or Lunch ‘N Learns.
Online on-demand training should be a B2B rep's tool of choice. Here are just a few of the things it can accomplish for your team:
- Provide a deeper product knowledge
- Differentiate competitive advantages
- Deliver training on their laptops, where they need it
- Help them close more deals, more quickly
Choosing the right product sales training partner will have a significant impact on sales reps’ expertise and results.
Effective product sales training should:
- Simplify information and deliver it quickly, concisely, and effectively
- Build mindshare and improve channel partner/rep performance
- Speed up new dealer/rep on-boarding
- Support new product introductions
- Verify compliance and comprehension
- Drive more sales
This whitepaper is based on six years of surveys from over 7,000 dealer/reps; there’s lots to be learned from their insights.
Download the whitepaper today!