Trending Sources

3D Printing: How Cutting-Edge Technology Is Shaping the Future of the Biotech and Technology Industries

Tech Bytes

Furthermore, Gartner Research lists 3D printing materials as a top technology trend for 2016, with expectations of 64% growth for enterprise 3D printer shipments through 2019. You may have heard a lot about 3D printing lately.

Seven Steps to Navigate the Channel Management Technology Landscape

Tech Bytes

Gartner, IDC and others have forecasted that spending on enterprise application software, either on-premises or in the cloud, will grow from roughly $150 billion in 2016 to more than $200 billion in 2019.

Has Email Flat-lined?

Inside Campaigner

billion, and by the end of 2019, the number will increase to over 2.9 Over one-third of the worldwide population will be using email by year-end 2019. Email has been pronounced dead many times but it comes back to life every time.

Social Selling Applicability by Industry

Sales Benchmark Index

It will be 2019 before these gains are realized. The potential impact of Social Selling varies greatly by industry. Social Selling will be highly disruptive to some industries. Not so much to others. If you are in an industry where social selling has high applicability, peddle faster.

Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce: Avangate is IN

Software Business Blog

for 2014 to 2019 Tweet. Deep Focus on Digital Goods and Services Put Avangate on the Map. It’s the Magic (Q) time of the year!

B2C 38

BEYOND IT: The Breadth of DiscoverOrg’s Sales & Marketing Intelligence

DiscoverOrg Sales

According to an article in Information Week, revenue from big data and business analytics software is expected to rise to $187B by 2019. Back when DiscoverOrg was founded in 2007, our goal was to provide sales and marketing professionals with accurate intelligence on IT decision-makers.

Sales 22

IT Architecture Strategy sets the Table for “What’s Next?”

Babette Ten Haken

Then there’s spending on cognitive computing, estimated to reach $31B by 2019. IT architecture strategy is critical to the future of one’s business, regardless of the size of company. Even if a company outsources its IT role to partners and external resources.

Data 22

Industry Buzz – April 2017

Software Business Blog

billion by 2019. Hi Sellers! We’re excited to bring you this month’s Industry Buzz! It’s filled with information about eCommerce, subscriptions and SaaS trends, as well as tons of great links to articles about maximizing conversions and selling SaaS to B2B. So keep on reading!

SaaS Providers Upcoming Trends for 2016

Software Business Blog

In a recent study , International Data Corporation (IDC) predicted that cloud software would be a nearly $70 billion industry worldwide in 2015. IDC’s study, published in July 2015 and entitled “Cloud Computing: The Essential Foundation of Industry Digital Transformation — Worldwide and U.S.

The Criticality of SPM Technology

OpenSymmetry

According to Gartner research’s 2016 Sales Performance Management Magic Quadrant , the entire industry grew 10% in 2015, reaching a valuation of $715 million just in software sales with an estimated growth to $1.54bn by 2019. How critical to sales success is the right SPM technology?

ROI 20

Seven Steps to Navigate the Channel Management Technology Landscape

Tech Bytes

Gartner, IDC and others have forecasted that spending on enterprise application software, either on-premises or in the cloud, will grow from roughly $150 billion in 2016 to more than $200 billion in 2019.

Top takeaways DMX Dublin 2017

OnePageCRM

Over 80% of the world’s internet traffic will take place across video in 2019. This years DMX Dublin Summit took place in the fittingly agile and competitive setting of the Aviva Stadium. Incredible speakers took to the stage to share with us their expert insights and tips for the future of marketing.

If You’re a Marketer And You Don’t Know These Stats…Quit Your Job

Stride

In the Ericsson Mobility report , they estimated smartphone traffic will grow 10 times by 2019. In 2013, 48% of emails were opened on smart phones and 14% on tablets. That makes a total of 62% of emails which are opened on some sort of mobile device. Heidi Cohen ).

Social Selling Applicability by Industry

Sales Benchmark Index

It will be 2019 before these gains are realized. The potential impact of Social Selling varies greatly by industry. Social Selling will be highly disruptive to some industries. Not so much to others. If you are in an industry where social selling has high applicability, peddle faster.